2021-22 Family Engagement Survey Results
Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) posted the results of its 2021-22 Family Engagement Survey, which includes information specific to Cedar Lane School.
We are proud that families at Cedar Lane reported:
- 95 percent feel "There is at least one caring adult at the school that my child trusts."
- 94 percent feel "The school staff keeps me informed of my child’s progress.."
- 89 percent feel "I feel welcome at my child’s school."
- 89 percent feel "Information provided to me by my child’s school is easy to understand.."
- 89 percent feel "My child’s school assists me in understanding school and classroom processes."
The feedback provided will help us strengthen family engagement and continue to foster a Caring Culture.
The survey was open from March 13 - April 10 and was available in 10 languages. All families in FCPS were asked to provide their feedback on their engagement at their child’s school to address the following topics:
- Welcoming Environment
- Student Success
- Family and School Partnerships
- Collaboration with the Community
View the full family-engagement-survey-cedar-lane-school-21-22_0.pdf.
View the FCPS webpage for survey results throughout the school district